Hi Megan, thanks so much for showing an interest in the campaign! We’re not recruiting for reps at the moment but here’s 5 things you can do to support the campaign:
- HAND OUT FLYERS AND POSTERS! All of our PDFs can be found here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8K29-l000FsNXQxT3BTSFJEbm8 … stick them anywhere u can! (ask permission if you need to tho)
- TALK TO PEOPLE! Security? Bands? Venues? Have they heard of GA, do they know about sexual assault happening at gigs? If not… tell them! Any security companies that are unaware? Let us know
- DON’T BE A BYSTANDER! Let people know around you that you are looking out for them. Keep an eye out in the crowd, see if anyone feels uncomfortable or needs help & report it.
- WRITE FOR US! We’re always looking for blog contributions so feel free to email any potential ideas or submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM! Any ideas on what we could be doing better? Ideas about how to progress as a campaign? Let us know. We are always excited to hear new ideas and perspectives on how to tackle sexual assault at gigs.
Hope this helps!